Treatment and Monitoring
Bringing Health Home™
Complex wounds often need more than just negative pressure, and effective treatment extends beyond the wound itself. Apria and Coram’s unique combination of services meets the broad range of wound care needs and allows patients to maintain their quality of life in the comfort of their home. Our goal is to help patients heal successfully and heal faster, with fewer re-hospitalizations and complications.
We are dedicated to achieving the best possible outcomes through our complete care approach:
- Continuity of care from hospital to home
- Educational support for the patient and caregiver
- Coordination of patient care services to enhance compliance
- Regular care assessment and monitoring, including progress reports
- 24/7 clinical support
- National coverage, serving 98% of the U.S. population
Continuity of Care
Complex wounds require a holistic approach to care.
Wound care patients often have co-morbidities and frequent care transitions. The Heal Wound Care Program™ offers patients a broad range of coordinated therapies and services:
Patient Monitoring for Better Healing
Wound progress reporting provides actionable data to prescribing physicians and case managers.
- Monitor use of negative pressure wound therapy
- Monitor patient’s wound healing progress
- Assess wound healing progress to determine duration of therapy
Registered Dietitian nutrition assessments are available.
- Designed to support the wound healing process
- A component of the progress report to the physician and case manager
The Heal Wound Care Program™ is unique in its ability to proactively monitor and report on the status of complex patients and ensure continuity of care for their concomitant therapies and home healthcare needs.
Referrals are Easy
To learn how the Heal Wound Care Program™ can help your patients, call (800)780-1228.
Accredited by The Joint Commission
The Joint Commission accreditation program is recognized as a symbol of quality that reflects a commitment to meeting its specific performance standards. Apria Healthcare is recognized as an accredited Home Healthcare system, and holds full accreditation for all of our patient care branch locations