Education and Resources
Below you will find valuable wound care-related resources, including continuing education opportunities, downloadable materials, and more.
Join current thought leaders and expert clinicians for a series of free, one-hour webinars featuring topics of interest to the wound care team. We are pleased to offer CE credits for these webinars.*
Topics include learning opportunities such as the following:
- Pain Management
- Disease-specific topics of interest to wound care clinicians
Live, On-site CE Program
Ask about setting up a live continuing education session for your case management team. The following program is now available in many areas of the country:
Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Makes Sense
Overview: This program reviews the incidence and prevalence of acute and chronic wounds, as well as their associated healthcare costs. It also reviews the factors affecting wound healing (stages and co-morbidities), and the principles, indications, precautions, and contraindications of negative pressure wound therapy.
Suggested Participants: Case Managers, Discharge Planners, Social Workers
Credits: 1.0 CCM/1.0 CPE/1.0 RN*
To reach our dedicated wound care support team, call toll-free (800)780-1228.
* Coram, Inc., an Apria Healthcare Company, is accredited as an approved provider by the California Board of Registered Nursing. Provider #11609. Provider approved by the Delaware Board of Nursing Provider #DE-11-030314. AAACEUS.com, Provider #1093, is an approved provider of Social Work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards and is partnering with Coram to offer pre-approved CEUs for RNs, Social Workers, CCM, CRC, CDMS, and more. Coram, Inc., an Apria Healthcare Company, is a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Accredited Provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). Registered dietitians (RDs) and dietetic technicians, registered (DTRs) will receive 1.0 continuing professional education units (CPEUs) for completion of this program/material. CDR Provider #CO100.
- American Academy of Wound Management
- American Professional Wound Care Association
- Medline Plus
- Smith & Nephew Global Wound Academy
- Symposium for Advanced Wound Care
- The Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nurses Society
- Wounds International